Monday, January 10, 2011

Eating Healthy and stuff

Well it has been 1 week, of healthy eating, and I must say it is going good. The kids have not asked once for chips or pop, and they are trying some food. Well at least hear, I have heard that at my aunts house, they will not eat their supper, I think it is because I am not there, I don't know, and I know that My Aunt's cooking is way better then mine, but at least it is a start, they will try things with me, last night they had pork chops and brocclii, and salad, both girls tried everthing thing that was on their plate. This morning for breakfast Olivia had 1 egg which is way better then toast. Grace ate 4 oranges, grapes, and a piece of kiwi, and some green goodness. For Supper Grace had pork roast, with mash potatoes, then some peaches and she ate it all, 2 bowl full.
enough about what we are eating.
Last Wednesday, I had a very sad mommy moment, it was quick one, but sad, as Grace who will be 3 on Friday is out of a car seat, and now in a booster seat, my last little one is getting bigger. I don't think she had hit the weight, but i think the hight is fine, the seat belt comes accorss her chest.
It is hard to believe that Grace is going to be 3 on January 14th, man the years have gone by really fast. I try and make the most out of the days to try and make them go slower, but it does not work. I think we might go to the movies, she has never been to the movies and Madison is here for the weekend as well. We will have to see.
We had our best Friends over on Satuarday night, it was so much fun, we played taboo, and then cards, I love sitting aournd with great friends, and having a few drinks, laughing, and giving advice on parent hood, and talking about our husbands bromance, lol.
To me it is funny how certin things remind you of things with you were younger, like a smell, or something you do. For me it is the sounds of card shuffling. I remember being at my grandparents house and hearing the cards being shuffled, the smoke in the air, as my mother and grandmother smoked, and problly anyone eles that was there. and eating cheese popcorn. and sitting on someone knee and watching them play cards. Great times. I hope my kids like the same thing, and they remember what cards sound like when they get older, now a days you can play cards on the compter or wii or ps3, well we can try not to have them play that, when we go camping this summer no computer, video games etc... well i better go have a good night e
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment