Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family drive

Our Family vacation down east was good, but not great, we left early by 2 days so then we spent the next 2 days sitting in the new truck. Olivia and Grace were really good, they loved to see some of the sites. We left Halifax on December 28th, at midnight and Jeff drove until Moncton NB then we got up and left there at 1:00pm, and Drove to Edmonston NB, and Stayed there for the night. We left there, the next day and went to Old Quebec City for Lunch, We ate at this cute little pub, we left there, and drove to Perth Ontario. My Cousin John and Ashley were getting Married on New years eve. It was a beautiful wedding. It was a great way to start a  new year. We finially got home on January 1st. It was nice to be away, but great to get back home. The Girls loved to stay in a hotel's they got to have a bath everynight, and stay up late. When we got home, I had made plans for our best friends to come for supper, it was a great idea, they brought supper, it was so good.
The girls are still a bit cranky, and still catching up on their sleep. Same goes for Jeff and I not cranky but still catching up on our sleep.
The one thing i am really glad to home is for the food, I love eating out, but it is nice to eat healthy, I am really tired of McDonalds, and Wendys, Burger King, as well as Resturant food. Now we are home we know where are food if from. and I make it. or better yet, Jeff makes it.
We are now getting back into the swing of things, I still have Laundy to catch up on, and still have to get both Jeff and I ready for work, and kids to my Aunt's for sitting while we are at work, and then on Friday Olivia has School, her first day back. So i have to get a hold of the other sitter for school.
We are very glad to be back at work, as Driving the truck was a bit more money on gas then we usually spend to drive to Halifax.
Jeff is working Doubles all week, so we get to drive by ourselfs.
Right now the girls and I are watching Tinker bell, the great fairy rescue, it is a really really good movie.
and know I have to start to get ready for work my self. Hope everyone has a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment