Sunday, January 2, 2011

What is your New Years Resolution?

Some of the things I will be doing this 2011 year is losing 40 lbs, I am not going on a diet, I will be doing a lifestyle change, for all of us. especially our daughters, there will be no more junk food, eating right is the only way now, exercising.
I also am going to be doing alot more with the kids. now that I am back to work, I don't spend all day with them.
Going on some family trips, Camping is going to be big for us this year, I am looking forward to being out doors, as much as I can
Reading more books about self confendents
taking on a home project by myself, even if it is just one

Jeff's New Year Resolutions are
Pay off bills
take on a different home project
read more to the girls
going on some camping trips

No comments:

Post a Comment